15–20 hours per week, starting April 2024, 100% home office, (German C2 required)
The LIFE Initiative is a non-profit organization in the founding stage. We offer people in emergencies individual online counseling and coaching on bureaucratic problems. As a result, people seeking help successfully gain access to social services. Each volunteer of the LIFE Initiative is prepared for his or her role as a coach through targeted training and works flexibly in terms of time and location. Together, a growing team makes sure that everyone gets one step further.
- Participation in the development and planning of the organizational structure of the non-profit association LIFE Initiative
- Acquisition of cooperation partners and clients for social coaching
- Collaboration in the recruitment and selection of new volunteers
- Initial contact with people seeking help and coordination of operations within the team of volunteers
- Your suggestions and ideas can be taken into account when setting the tasks
What to expect:
- Opportunity to help shape the development of a non-profit organization and participate in the conceptualization of an innovative approach to social counseling
- Comprehensive mentoring as well as participation in trainings
- Involvement in the dynamic founding team and intensive collaboration with the initiator of the LIFE Initiative, Ramin Goo (former founder of Kochhaus GmbH)
- Flexible working hours (15 to 20 hours per week) at home office
- Possible combination with volunteering in social coaching
- Availability of at least eight weeks starting April 2024 in home office
- German C2 (business fluency) is required
- Experience in coaching or social work is an advantage
- Strong team spirit and desire to contribute to the development of an innovative non-profit organization
The internship is not paid. We are looking forward to your application via our application form.
You can also contact us at any time by e-mail (email@example.com) with your questions or send your application.
LIFE Initiative e.V.
represented by: Ramin Goo
Oranienstraße 203,10999 Berlin
Phone: +49 30 233 213 00